1. Pickles Pets will not walk more than 4 dogs at any one time.
2. Pickles Pets is fully insured for liability and legal expenses and will remain fully insured at all times. However it is the owners sole responsibility to ensure their pet is insured. Pickles Pets reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal not insured.
3. Pickles Pets requires all dogs to be fully vaccinated, wormed and flea regimes are kept up to date.
4. Pickles Pets will provide a copy of a valid CRB certificate to all clients where access is required in the absence of the owner. The owner will provide keys / arrange for keys to be available to Pickles Pets for the dog walking/ pet sitting service.
5. Pickles Pets require a 25% non refundable deposit to secure a booking.
6. Pickles Pets require 24hrs notice for cancellation of a service, less than 24hrs notice may be charged at 50% of the cost of service depending on reason of cancellation.
7. Pickles Pets reserves the right to refuse any dog that maybe dangerous to their walkers, other dogs or members of the public. Any behavioural issues must be disclosed to Pickles Pets during initial consultation.
8. Pickles Pets have the right to obtain emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with Pickles Pets, every effort will be made by Pickles Pets to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care, Pickles Pets also have the right to utilise an alternative Veterinarian in the event my regular Veterinarian is unavailable.
9. Pickles Pets cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
10 .This agreement is valid for all future visits until a new agreement is signed. Pickles Pets reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time, at its sole discretion, likewise, the client may terminate this agreement at anytime. There is no term of contract for daily walking.
11. Whilst using Pickles Pets vet visit service if owner or family member wish to accompany Pickles Pets whilst an animal is being transported owners/ family accepts they do so at their own risk and that Pickles Pets does not accept liability for accident, injury or delay incurred during transportation.
12. Pickles Pets promise to give your pet love, fun and exercise whilst in our care.
Any enquiries please contact us on 07858 446492 alternatively you can contact us through our online enquiry form